|Location within Calgary|
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Peter Demong|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain)|
|Area code(s)||403 587|
Legacy is a residential neighbourhood in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is located along Calgary's southern boundary with Foothills County, east of Macleod Trail, south of the community of Walden, and west of the Bow River. The Hamlet of Heritage Pointe is located across the city boundary in the MD of Foothills No. 31.
Legacy is home to the future Legacy High School, which is scheduled to open in fall 2018. It is being constructed by the Calgary Catholic School District and will have a student population capacity of 1,500.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "2016 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2016. pp. 78, 79 and 92. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- "Land Use Map: Heritage Pointe (01-22-01 W5)" (PDF). Municipal District of Foothills No. 31. December 31, 2011. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- "Legacy High School". Calgary Catholic School District. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|