Location of Legacy in Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Peter Demong|
|Time zone||Mountain (UTC-7)|
|Area code(s)||403 587|
Legacy is a residential neighbourhood in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is located along Calgary's southern boundary with the Municipal District (M.D.) of Foothills No. 31, east of Macleod Trail, south of the community of Walden, and west of the Bow River. The Hamlet of Heritage Pointe is located across the city boundary in the M.D. of Foothills No. 31.
Legacy was not yet populated as of the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Land Use Map: Heritage Pointe (01-22-01 W5)" (PDF). Municipal District of Foothills No. 31. 2011-12-31. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Legacy High School by CCSD". Calgary Catholic School District. 2015. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
|Municipal District of Foothills No. 31||Municipal District of Foothills No. 31
|Municipal District of Foothills No. 31|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|