Legacy (Lenny Breau album)
|Live album by Lenny Breau|
|Recorded||June 14, 1983|
|Venue||Bourbon Street, Toronto|
|Lenny Breau chronology|
Legacy is a live album by Canadian jazz guitarist Lenny Breau. It was recorded in Toronto in June 1983, and released posthumously in 1984. Recordings from the same performance were later released on Quietude.
Originally released on LP in 1984, the album's back cover notes written by Gene Lees state "Lenny died in Los Angeles at the age of 43 in August of 1984 under murky circumstances". The album was remastered and reissued in 1995 on the Guitarchives label as Live at Bourbon St. with additional tracks.
- "There Is No Greater Love" (Isham Jones, Marty Symes) – 6:30
- "I Fall in Love Too Easily" (Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne) – 6:45
- "Blues in My Case" (Lenny Breau, David Young) – 5:21
- "What Is This Thing Called Love?" (Cole Porter) – 7:18
- "The Two Lonely People" (Bill Evans) – 8:04
- "Sparkle Dust" (Lenny Breau, David Young) – 2:30
- Lenny Breau – guitar
- David Young – bass