Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up legal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legal matters relate to the system of law governing a society.
Legal also may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Legal (Gal Costa album) (1970)
- Legal (Special Ed album) (1990)
- "Legal" (song), by Snow
- "Legal" (CSI episode), in CSI:Miami television series
- Legal, a cannabis-infused beverage sold by Mirth Provisions
- Legal, Alberta, Canada
- Légal Trap, a chess opening trap
- Legal size, a paper size
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.