Legality Movement Party
|International affiliation||International Monarchist Conference|
|Colours||Yellow, Red Black|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Legality Movement Party (LMP) (Albanian: Partia Lëvizja e Legalitetit or PLL) is a right-wing monarchist political party in Albania, led by Eqerem Spahia. It supported the return to power of the House of Zogu under Crown Prince Leka of the Albanians. In the 2001 elections it was part of the Union for Victory (Bashkimi për Fitoren) coalition which received 37.1% of the vote and 46 members of parliament.
PLL is member of the International Monarchist Conference.
- Legality Movement
- Zog of Albania
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1939)
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1982)
- Eqerem Spahia
- Skënder Zogu
- Albanian Democratic Monarchist Movement Party
- Mudde, Cas (2000). "Extreme-right Parties in Eastern Europe". Patterns of Prejudice. 34 (1): 5–27. doi:10.1080/00313220008559132.
- Ja partitë politike me emra të çuditshëm, 114 regjistrime ne Gjykatë Tema online
|This article about an Albanian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|