Facade of San Vicente Ferrer Church in Leganes
Map of Iloilo with Leganes highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Legislative district||2nd district of Iloilo|
|• Mayor||Adolfo E. Jaen|
|• Total||32.20 km2 (12.43 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||1,000/km2 (2,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)33|
Leganes is a fourth class municipality in the province of Iloilo, Philippines. It is located 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) north of the capital Iloilo City. Like most Philippine towns that sprawl outward from the capital, is made up of houses, farms and light agricultural industry. The major thoroughfare runs right through the center of the town. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 32,480 people.
- M.V. Hechanova (Balagon)
- Cagamutan Norte
- Cagamutan Sur
- Cari Mayor
- Cari Minor
- San Vicente
|Population census of Leganes|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Leganes, Iloilo, was 32,480 people, with a density of 1,000 inhabitants per square kilometre or 2,600 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- "Province: Iloilo". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Pavia||Iloilo City||Iloilo Strait
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|