Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up legate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legate may refer to:
- Legatus, a higher ranking general officer of the Roman army drawn from among the senatorial class
- A member of a legation
- Papal legate, a delegate messenger from the Holy See
- Legate (Star Trek), a rank in the Cardassian military in the fictional Star Trek universe
- A representative, such as an ambassador, envoy, or delegate.
- jiedushi, regional military governors in imperial China, sometimes translated as "legate"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.