Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up legate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legate may refer to:
- Legatus, a higher ranking general officer of the Roman army drawn from among the senatorial class
- A member of a legation
- Papal legate, a delegate messenger from the Holy See
- Legate (Star Trek), a rank in the Cardassian military in the fictional Star Trek universe
- A representative, such as an ambassador, envoy, or delegate.
- jiedushi, regional military governors in imperial China, sometimes translated as "legate"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.