Jump to navigation Jump to search
Legazpi or Legaspi may refer to:
- Miguel López de Legazpi, Spanish conquistador who founded the Spanish colony in the Philippines
- Legazpi, Gipuzkoa, a town in the Basque Autonomous Community, Spain
- Legazpi, Albay, capital city of the province of Albay, Philippines
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Legazpi, Philippines
- Legaspi (surname)
- Jose Borromeo Legaspi Memorial National High School, a public secondary school located in Aklan, Philippines.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legazpi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.