From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Legazpi City)
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab Fix List & Dab Solver can be used to fix these links. (October 2015)|
Legazpi or Legaspi may refer to:
- Miguel López de Legazpi, Spanish conquistador who founded the Spanish colony in the Philippines
- Legazpi, Spain, a city in the Basque Country, Spain
- Legazpi, Albay, capital of the province of Albay, Philippines
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Legazpi, Philippines
- Legaspi (surname)
- Jose Borromeo Legaspi Memorial National High School, a public secondary school located in Aklan, Philippines.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legazpi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.