Legend of the Dragon (video game)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Legend of the Dragon|
PlayStation 2 cover of Legend of the Dragon
|Publisher(s)||The Game Factory|
|Distributor(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Release||Wii & PS2
Legend of the Dragon is a fighting game from Game Factory for the Wii, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable. It was developed by French company Neko Entertainment and published by The Game Factory on May 1, 2007. The story follows the animated series of the same name.
- 24 characters from the series are playable.
- Players can move around freely in the outside universe or places of combat.
- All the important places from the cartoon series are present in the game as combat arenas: The 12 sacred temples, The Dragon Dojo, The Zodiac Master's hideout, The Temple of Shadow Dragon, The Great Wall of China, Hong Kong Bay.
- 8 different game modes: Play Quest mode, Arcade mode, Training mode, Survival mode, Time Attack mode, versus mode, Team Battle mode, Tag mode.
- 3 multi-player modes.
- Xuan Chi
- Zodiac Master
- Chang Wo
- Lo Wang
- Master Chin
- Jaguar God
- Yin Wi
The game received "generally negative" reviews.
The Game was number ten, in GamePro top ten worst games of 2007. The List also featured the disk being destroyed by a crusher.
- HEXUS.gaming - Headline :: Legend of Dragon - First Look - Wii : Page - 1/1
|This fighting game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|