|Look up legenda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legenda ("Legend" in Polish and Russian) may refer to:
- Legenda (satellite system) ("Legend" in Russian), Soviet military satellite system of the 1970-80s
Film and theatre
- Legenda for violin Henryk Wieniawski
- Legenda for orchestra Vasily Kalafati
- Legenda for orchestra List of compositions by Henryk Górecki
- Legenda for male voice choir List of compositions by Einojuhani Rautavaara
- Legenda Bałtyku ("The Legend of the Baltic"), a 1924 Polish opera by Feliks Nowowiejski
- Legenda, a 2012 album by Mari Hamada
- Legenda ("Legend" in Malay), a 1990 album by Sheila Majid
- Legenda, a 1991 album by Polish group Armia
- "Legenda" (song) ("Legend" in Polish), a 2010 song by Marcin Mroziński
- Legenda (Легенда), a song by the Russian band Kino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legenda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.