From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up legendary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Legendary may refer to:
- A hagiography, the study of the life of a saint or other religious figure
- A legend
- Legendary cards, a class of cards in Magic: The Gathering
- Legendary, a weapon-modifying prefix in the game Terraria
- Legendary Entertainment, a production company, currently referred to as Legendary
- Legendary (Zao album)
- Legendary (The Summer Set album)
- Legendary, an album by Kaysha
- Legendary (AZ album)
- "Legendary" (song), by Royce da 5'9" from the album Success Is Certain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legendary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.