Legends of the Wild West
|Legends of the Wild West|
|Disneyland Park (Paris)|
|Attraction type||Walkthrough attraction|
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
The attraction takes place in a Civil War-inspired fort, known as Fort Comstock, located at the entrance of Thunder Mesa (the fictional city portrayed in Frontierland). Guests are led to the upper floor, where the following wax figures are visible :
- The Forty-Niner, who has just found golden nuggets during the Gold Rush.
- The Thug, snoring in prison, waiting for a jailbreak.
- The Sheriff in his office, full of Wanted posters. He is getting ready for his next shootout.
- Davy Crockett, here seen shooting another man.
- Buffalo Bill in his home, preparing his Wild West Show with two other men.
- Originally, the walkthrough ended up in a remote area featuring Indian tepees. There, guests could meet cast Native Americans. Later, this part was closed, but it is still visible.
- Disneyland Resort Paris - Legends of the Wild West
- Photos Magiques - Legends of the Wild West
- DLRP Magic - Legends of the Wild West
- (in French) DLRP Synopsis - Legends of the Wild West