|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Bryan Anderson|
|• Total||1.06 km2 (0.41 sq mi)|
|Elevation||694 m (2,277 ft)|
|• Density||2,418.9/km2 (6,265/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||7.7%|
According to the 2005 municipal census, approximately four out of five homes (82%) are single-family dwellings. Another 14% are duplexes and 4% are row houses. Substantially all (97%) of residences are owner-occupied.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Leger had a population of  a 7.7% change from its 2009 population of 2,380. With a land area of 1.06 km2 (0.41 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,418.9 people/km2 in 2012.2,564 living in 805 dwellings,
The Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre is located in the neighbourhood. The facility has an aquatic centre, a fitness centre and track, a flexi-hall with three full size gymnasiums, an arena with four NHL size ice sheets, a children's wing, and commercial spaces.
There is a kindergarten to junior high (K-8) school in the neighbourhood, Archbishop Joseph MacNeil School, operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System. Also a Senior High (10-12), Lillian Osborne has been built in the area by the Edmonton Public Schools
A catholic high school was scheduled to be complete early 2011.
The Edmonton Transit System's Leger Transit Centre is located in the neighbourhood next to the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre.
||Falconer Heights, Henderson Estates||Carter Crest||Ogilvie Ridge|
|Haddow||Terwillegar Towne||Magrath Heights|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Duplexes include triplexes and quadruplexes.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.