From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legerwood Kirk is outside the village and has been there since at least 1127.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legerwood.|
- RCAHMS record for Parish Legerwood
- RCAHMS record for Legerwood Parish Church
- RCAHMS. "Legerwood (55922)". Canmore.
- Gazetteer for Scotland: Parish of Legerwood
- Scottish Borders Council: Lambs at Legerwood, Ranger-led walk
- GENUKI: Legerwood
- Borders Family History Society: Legerwood
- Legerwood Farm Trail
- GEOGRAPH image: Legerwood Hill
|This Scottish Borders location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|