Legislative Services Committee (Georgia)
The Legislative Services Committee is a 16-member legislative body consisting entirely of seats stipulated in Georgia law. The committee is responsible for administration of the Joint Legislative Offices, which provides the day-to-day services necessary for the entire legislative branch of the state's government.
Scope and jurisdiction
The Joint Legislative Offices operate under the administrative jurisdiction of the Legislative Services Committee. The committee's composition is stipulated by Georgia law. The committee ensures day-to-day services necessary for the legislative branch of government are available; throughout the state./
- Speaker of the House of Representatives
- President of the Senate
- Chairperson of the Senate Appropriations Committee
- Chairperson of the House Appropriations Committee
- Chairperson of the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Chairperson of the House Judiciary Committee
- Chairperson of the Senate Banking and Financial Institutions Committee
- Chairperson of the House Ways and Means Committee
- President Pro Tempore of the Senate
- Speaker Pro Tempore of the House
- Majority leader of the Senate
- Majority leader of the House
- Minority leader of the Senate
- Minority leader of the House
- Secretary of the Senate
- Clerk of the House
- . legis.ga.gov. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- Legis.ga.gov. . Home page. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
|This article about a legislative committee of the U.S. state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|