Lego Bionicle (video game)
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
Lego Bionicle (also known as Bionicle: Quest for the Toa) is a Lego-themed action-adventure game based on the Bionicle franchise. It was developed by Saffire Corporation, published by Lego Software and distributed in North America by Electronic Arts. It was released for the Game Boy Advance in October 2001. Its name was originally titled Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga, but was later changed due to legal issues with the Maori tribes from New Zealand.
Set before the Toa Mata arrive on Mata Nui, it chronicles the adventures of Takua as he searches for the kidnapped Turaga and hidden Toa stones. This is the only canonical handheld Bionicle game, and is a direct prequel to Mata Nui Online Game.
- "Lego game irks Maoris". BBC News. 31 May 2001.
- Staff, Gamespot (17 May 2006). "First look: Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga". gamespot.com.
- Staff, I. G. N. (20 April 2001). "Lego Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga". ign.com.
- Goldstein, Hilary (6 November 2001). "Lego Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga". ign.com.
- Traiman, Steve (February 17, 2001). "Younger Players Driving Sales in the Games Market". Merchants & Marketing. Billboard. New York. p. 49.
- Purple Dave (October 19, 2001). "Official Story On The PC Game". Mask of Destiny.
|This Lego-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|