From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Legos)
|Look up Lego, lego, leĝo, or LEGO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lego is a line of toys produced by the Lego Group consisting of interlocking plastic blocks.
Lego or LegOS may also refer to: legco
- The Lego Group, the company who produces Lego bricks
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Lego Movie (2014), a film about Lego
Albums and soundtracks
- Lego (album) (2000), an album by Italian death metal band Sadist
- The Lego Movie (2014) soundtrack
- Lego World Hits (2009), Lego company album for children
- "Lego House" (2011), a song by Ed Sheeran
- "Lego", a single by Lady Leshurr
- "Lego" (2005), a song by The Maccabees (band)
- Lego-themed and/or -branded video games, see List of Lego video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.