(Redirected from Legos)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lego, lego, leĝo, or LEGO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lego is a line of toys produced by the Lego Group consisting of interlocking plastic blocks.
- The Lego Group, the company that produces Lego bricks
- Lego, Somalia, a village in Somalia near the site of the Battle of Jowhar
- Lego, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Lego Movie (2014), a film about Lego
Albums and soundtracks
- Lego (album) (2000), an album by Italian death metal band Sadist
- "Lego House" (2011), a song by Ed Sheeran
- "Lego", a single by Lady Leshurr
- "Lego" (2005), a song by The Maccabees (band)
- Lego-themed or -branded video games, see List of Lego video games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.