(Redirected from Legos)
|Look up Lego, lego, leĝo, or LEGO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lego is a line of toys produced by the Lego Group consisting of interlocking plastic blocks.
- The Lego Group, the company that produces Lego bricks
- Lego, Somalia, a village in Somalia near the site of the Battle of Jowhar
- Lego, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Lego Movie (2014), a film about Lego
Albums and soundtracks
- Lego (album) (2000), an album by Italian death metal band Sadist
- "Lego House" (2011), a song by Ed Sheeran
- "Lego", a single by Lady Leshurr
- "Lego" (2005), a song by The Maccabees (band)
- Lego-themed or -branded video games, see List of Lego video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.