|Full name||Lehlohonolo Simon Seema|
|Date of birth||June 9, 1980|
|Place of birth||Mafeteng, Lesotho|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|2010||→ Mpumalanga Black Aces (loan)||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Seema had trials for English Premier League clubs Arsenal and Newcastle United at an early age. He joined South African team Bloemfontein Celtic in the 1998/99 season, and moved to Orlando Pirates in 2006. Having previously captained Bloemfontein Celtic, he now captains Orlando Pirates.
The star of the Lesotho national team, Seema was their only player who in 2003 played club football abroad. In 2001, he scored the winning goal from a penalty kick in the 87th minute of an African Cup of Nations qualifier versus Zimbabwe in Bulawayo to give Lesotho a famous victory.
- Lehlohonolo Seema at National-Football-Teams.com
- Copnall, James (2003-06-12). "Crocodiles plot Senegal's fall". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2006-12-22.
- Jonty, Mark (13 September 2004). "Money does buy happiness". IOL. Retrieved 2006-12-22.
- Nkareng, Matshe (6 December 2006). "Bucs duo in trouble again". IOL. Retrieved 2006-12-22.
|This biographical article related to Lesotho association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|