(Redirected from Leila (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Leila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leila may refer to:
- Leila (name), a female given name, including a list of people with the name
- Leila Arab, an Iranian musician now living in the United Kingdom, known simply as "Leila"
- Leila, the Arabic name for Perejil Island
- Leila, Estonia, a village in Kullamaa Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- 3397 Leyla, a Mars-crossing asteroid
- Leila (1996 film), an Iranian film
- Leïla (2001 film), a Danish film
- "Leila" (song), a 1981 song by American rock band ZZ Top from their album El Loco
- "Lejla" (Vajta song), the Yugoslavian entry in the 1981 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Lejla" (Hari Mata Hari song), the Bosnian entry in the 2006 Eurovision Song Contest 2006
- Layla (disambiguation)
- Leela (disambiguation)
- Lelia (disambiguation)
- Lela (disambiguation)
- Leľa, municipality in Slovakia
- Lila (disambiguation)
- Lejla (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.