She holds a Master of Advanced Studies in business law, an MBA and a Diplôme d'études supérieures spécialisées in business management. A member of the Paris bar, she specializes in environmental issues.
Originally a member of Europe Ecology – The Greens (Europe Écologie Les Verts or EELV), in the 2015 regional election for Île-de-France, she supported Valérie Pécresse instead of Claude Bartolone. She also announced that she was leaving EELV.
- "Leila Aïchi". Who's Who (in French).
- "Mme Leila Aïchi" (in French). Senate of France.
- "Mme Leila Aïchi". lesbiographies.com (in French).
- "Leila Aïchi : "La pollution de l'air est aussi une aberration économique"". Le Figaro (in French). July 15, 2015.
- "La sénatrice écolo Leila Aïchi soutient Pécresse et quitte son parti EELV". Le Parisien (in French). December 9, 2015.
|This article about a French politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|