Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship
|Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship|
|Irish||Craobh Sinsir Iománaíochta Laighean na gClub|
|Title holders||Oulart the Ballagh (1st title)|
|Most titles||Ballyhale Shamrocks (Kilkenny) (8 titles)|
The Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship is an annual hurling tournament played between the winners of the senior club hurling championships of the counties in Leinster. The winners represent Leinster in the All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling Championship. The current holders of the Leinster title are Oulart the Ballagh from Wexford, who in 2015 became the first team from Wexford since 1998-1999 to win the Leinster title. They defeated Cuala of Dublin by a scoreline of 2-13 to 0-13 in Dr. Cullen Park in Carlow.
The first Leinster senior club hurling championship winners were St Rynagh's of Offaly in 1970-71. Kilkenny is the most successful county to date; Kilkenny clubs have won the Leinster championship on 19 occasions. The most successful club is Ballyhale Shamrocks of Kilkenny who have won the championship on eight occasions.
As of 2015, the champions from counties Carlow, Dublin, Kilkenny, Laois, Offaly, Westmeath and Wexford compete in this competition, with other counties instead entering their teams at Intermediate or Junior level.
|1||Ballyhale Shamrocks||8||1978, 1980, 1983, 1989, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2014||Kilkenny|
|2||Birr||7||1991, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2007||Offaly|
|3||Rathnure||6||1971, 1973, 1977, 1986, 1987, 1998||Wexford|
|4||St. Rynagh's||4||1970, 1972, 1982, 1993||Offaly|
|James Stephens||1975, 1981, 2004, 2005||Kilkenny|
|5||Buffer's Alley||3||1985, 1988, 1992||Wexford|
|O'Loughlin Gaels||2003, 2010||Kilkenny|
|Mount Leinster Rangers||2013||Carlow|
|Oulart the Ballagh||2015||Wexford|
Roll of honour
|1||Kilkenny clubs||19||Ballyhale Shamrocks, 2014|
|2||Offaly clubs||13||Kilcormac/Killoughey, 2012|
|3||Wexford clubs||10||Oulart the Ballagh, 2015|
|4||Laois clubs||2||Camross, 1996–97|
|5||Dublin clubs||1||Crumlin, 1979–80|
|5||Carlow clubs||1||Mount Leinster Rangers, 2013|
No club from Kildare, Longford, Louth, Meath, Westmeath or Wicklow has ever won a national or provincial title.
- "AIB Leinster Club SHC fixtures 2013". Leinster GAA. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "Oulart-The Ballagh finally enjoy glory day". Irish Examiner. 30 November 2015. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- "Ballyhale Shamrock survive major scare against Kilcormac/Killoughey to land Leinster title". Irish Independent. 7 December 2013. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Carlow's Mount Leinster shock Oulart to win first Leinster senior title". The Score. 1 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Mighty Rangers march out of the blue for famous win". Irish Examiner. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Glory day finally arrives for Kilcormac/Killoughey". Irish Examiner. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- "Parlon puts Coolderry on path to glory". Irish Independent. 28 November 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2011.