Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
The village had an important Jewish community before World War II On 9 September 1941, 155 men, women and children were murdered by Lithuanian guards in a mass execution close to the Catholic cemetery next to the Seira river.
- "2011 census". Statistikos Departamentas (Lithuania). Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "Pinkas Hakehillot Lita: Leipalingis". jewishgen.org. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Holocaust Atlas of Lithuania". holocaustatlas.lt. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/leipalingus/". kehilalinks.jewishgen.org. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- This article was initially translated from the Lithuanian Wikipedia.
|This Lithuanian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|