Leitholm (Scots: Leithowm) is a village in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland, 4 miles (6.4 km) north-west of Coldstream, in the former county of Berwickshire. It was founded, along with Eccles by settler John Edgar.
Other placenames: Leitholm Peel
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Leitholm.|
- RCAHMS: Leitholm, Lambden Burn, West Leitholm Bridge
- RCAHMS: Leitholm, 2 Main Street, Schoolhouse
- SCRAN: Various resources on Leitholm
- Scottish Parliament Petition by Hunt girl grooms
- Scottish Borders council: Leitholm Settlement Profile 2004
- Scottish Borders Council: Eccles/Leitholm Primary School HM Inspection 2005
- Borders Family History Society: Eccles and Leitholm
- GEOGRAPH image: "Ford through Leet Water between Leitholm and Marfield"
|This Scottish Borders location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|