From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lek, Lek, lék, or lęk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lek or LEK may refer to:
- Lek Brazilian expression to say Moleque or imp in english
- Lek mating, mating in a lek, a type of animal territory in which males of a species gather
- Lek (currency), the currency of Albania
- Lek (pharmaceutical company), now part of Sandoz, the generic drug subsidiary of Novartis
- Lek (river), a river in the west of the Netherlands
- De Lek, a former manorial fiefdom in the Netherlands
- L.E.K. Consulting, international strategy consulting firm
- Tata Airport, Guinea (by IATA code)
- Lek, a fictional form of Cardassian currency in Star Trek
- Lek, the family nickname of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand
- Lək (disambiguation), places in Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.