(Redirected from Leka, Crown Prince of Albania)
Leka may refer to:
- Leka, Norway, an island and municipality in the county of Nord-Trøndelag
- Leka, Ethiopia, a town in Ethiopia
- Leka, Greece, a village in the island of Samos in Greece
- Léka, a castle of historic Hungary (today part of Austria), recorded to have successfully resisted the Mongol Invasion of 1241
- Łęka (disambiguation), name of a number of places in Poland
- Leka, feminine form of the Greek surname Lekas
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1939) (1939–2011), also known as King Leka I, son of Zog I of Albania
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1982), also known as King Leka II, grandson of Zog I of Albania and son of Leka I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.