(Redirected from Leka, Crown Prince of Albania)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Leka or leka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leka may refer to:
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1939) (1939–2011), also known as King Leka I, son of Zog I of Albania
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1982), also known as King Leka II, grandson of Zog I of Albania and son of Leka I
- Leka, feminine form of the Greek surname Lekkas
- Donald Leka, an entrepreneur in the information technology industry and pioneer in the cloud computing space
- Paul Leka (1943–2011), an American songwriter, record producer, and musician
- Léka, a castle of the kingdom of Hungary
- Leka, Ethiopia, a town in Ethiopia
- Leka, Norway, a municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Leka (island), an island in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Léka, a town in the district of Oberpullendorf in the state of Burgenland in Austria
- Łęka (disambiguation), name of a number of places in Poland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.