From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leman may refer to:
- Leman Bozacıoğlu, Turkish female football referee
- Leman (surname)
- Léman, a French name for Lake Geneva
- A Turkish satirical magazine
- A Turkish name (female)
- Léman (department), a former French département, under the Napoleonic First Empire
- Leman, Poland
- Leman, Kersana Malima, Ethiopia
- Leman, a Dublin-based rock band involved in RTÉ's 2006 production of You're a Star
- Leman, an archaic word for a man's unmarried (or extramarital) female lover.
- Collège du Léman
- Léman Manhattan Preparatory School
- Léman International School - Chengdu
- Lehman Brothers Holdings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.