|Look up leman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leman may refer to:
- Leman (surname)
- A Turkish name (female)
- Leman Bozacıoğlu, Turkish female football referee
- Leman, an archaic word for a man's unmarried (or extramarital) female lover.
- Léman, a French name for Lake Geneva
- Léman (department), a former French département, under the Napoleonic First Empire
- Leman, Poland
- Leman, Kersana Malima, Ethiopia
- Schools and colleges
- Other meanings
- A Turkish satirical magazine
- Leman, a Dublin-based rock band involved in RTÉ's 2006 production of You're a Star
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.