Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leman may refer to:
- Leman (surname)
- Leman baronets, County of Hertford, England
- Leman, an archaic word for a man's unmarried (or extramarital) female lover.
- Leman, Turkish name (female)
- Leman Altınçekiç (1932–2001), first female jet pilot in Turkey
- Leman Bozacıoğlu (fl. 2006–2016), Turkish female football referee
- Léman (department), a former département, under the Napoleonic First Empire, France
- Léman, a French name for Lake Geneva, in Switzerland and France
- Leman, Poland, a village in Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland
- Leman, a town in Kersana Malima, Ethiopia
- Collège du Léman, a private, international school in Versoix, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
- Léman International School - Chengdu, China
- Léman Manhattan Preparatory School, a private school in New York City, New York, U.S.
- LeMan (magazine), a Turkish satirical magazine.
- Leman, a Dublin-based rock band involved in RTÉ's 2006 production of You're a Star
- Leman (transport company) an international transport company based in Denmark.
- Lemans or Le Mans,a city in France
- Mount Leman, a mountain on the border of Alberta and British Columbia, Canada
- Tanjung Leman, a coastal area in Mersing District, Johor, Malaysia
- Lehman (disambiguation)
- Léman (disambiguation)
- Le Mans (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.