Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lemba may refer to:
- Lemba (grasshopper), a genus of insect in the tribe Oxyini
- Lemba people, an African ethnic group in Zimbabwe and Southern Africa
- Lemba, Kinshasa, a commune in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lembá District, a district of São Tomé Province
- Lempa, Cyprus, village in Cyprus, also known as Lemba
- Artur Lemba (1885–1963), Estonian composer and piano teacher
- Basaula Lemba (born 1965), Congolese football player
- Chilu Lemba (born 1975), Zambian radio and television presenter, voice over artist and musician
- Sebastián Lemba (1520-1547), Afro-Dominican slave rebel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.