Lemba may refer to:
- Lemba (grasshopper), a genus of insect in the tribe Oxyini
- Lemba people, an African ethnic group in Zimbabwe and Southern Africa who have links to ancient Jewish communities
- Lemba, Kinshasa, a commune in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lembá District, a district of São Tomé Province
- Lempa, Cyprus, village in Cyprus, also known as Lemba
- Artur Lemba (1885–1963), Estonian composer and piano teacher
- Basaula Lemba (born 1965), Congolese football player
- Chilu Lemba (born 1975), Zambian radio and television presenter, voice over artist and musician
- Sebastián Lemba (1520-1547), Afro-Dominican slave rebel
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.