|Nickname(s): Community In Motion|
|Census division||No. 5|
|Rural Municipality||No. 186|
|Post office established||1904|
|Village Incorporated||July 12, 1904|
|Town Incorporated||September 1, 1907|
|• Mayor||John Kittler|
|• Governing body||Lemberg Town Council|
|• Land||2.67 km2 (1.03 sq mi)|
|Elevation||614 m (2,014 ft)|
|• Density||102.7/km2 (266/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0A 2B0|
|Website||Town of Lemberg|
|Canada census – Lemberg, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Total private dwellings:|
|Median household income:|
Lemberg is currently home to four places of worship: Saint Michael's Roman Catholic Church, Trinity Lutheran Church, Grace United Church, and the Pentecostal Assembly. A Baptist church used to stand just south of Lemberg, but all that remains now is the cemetery.
Points of Interest
- Historic Sites
- Weissenberg Roman Catholic Public School #49
- Saint Michael’s Roman Catholic Church
- Pool Grain Elevator
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- War Memorial Cenotaph
- Recreational Facilities
- Lemberg Baseball Park
- Town Campgrounds
- Lemberg Rink (Skating and Curling)
- Community Hall Complex (5 pin Bowling, Pool, Foosball table, Shuffleboard, Table Tennis, Snack Bar)
- Lemberg Lions’ Playground
- Walking Trails and Mercy Grotto
Lemberg is the home of North Valley High School (grades 7-12). North Valley Elementary School (grades K-6) is located in the neighbouring town of Neudorf.
- "2011 Community Profiles". Statistics Canada. Government of Canada. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 2006-10-06. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line". Archived from the original on 2007-04-21. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.