Jump to navigation Jump to search
In mathematical optimization, Lemke's algorithm is a procedure for solving linear complementarity problems, and more generally mixed linear complementarity problems. It is named after Carlton E. Lemke.
- Cottle, Richard W.; Pang, Jong-Shi; Stone, Richard E. (1992). The linear complementarity problem. Computer Science and Scientific Computing. Boston, MA: Academic Press, Inc. pp. xxiv+762 pp. ISBN 0-12-192350-9. MR 1150683.
- Murty, K. G. (1988). Linear complementarity, linear and nonlinear programming. Sigma Series in Applied Mathematics. 3. Berlin: Heldermann Verlag. pp. xlviii+629 pp. ISBN 3-88538-403-5. Archived from the original on 2010-04-01. (Available for download at the website of Professor Katta G. Murty.) MR949214
- OMatrix manual on Lemke
- Chris Hecker's GDC presentation on MLCPs and Lemke
- Linear Complementarity and Mathematical (Non-linear) Programming
- Siconos/Numerics open-source GPL implementation in C of Lemke's algorithm and other methods to solve LCPs and MLCPs
|This algorithms or data structures-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|