Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lemma or lemma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemma may refer to:
- Lemma (album), by John Zorn (2013)
- Lemma (botany), a part of a grass plant
- Headword, or lemma, the word under which a set of related dictionary or encyclopaedia entries appears
In the formal sciences:
- Lemma (morphology), the canonical, dictionary or citation form of a word
- Lemma (psycholinguistics), a mental abstraction of a word about to be uttered
- Lema (disambiguation)
- Neurolemma, part of a neuron
- Analemma, a diagram showing the variation of the position of the Sun in the sky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.