Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lemma or lemma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemma may refer to:
- Lemma (album), by John Zorn (2013)
- Lemma (botany), a part of a grass plant
- Headword, or lemma, the word under which a set of related dictionary or encyclopaedia entries appears
In the formal sciences:
- Lemma (morphology), the canonical, dictionary or citation form of a word
- Lemma (psycholinguistics), a mental abstraction of a word about to be uttered
- Lema (disambiguation)
- Neurolemma, part of a neuron
- Analemma, a diagram showing the variation of the position of the Sun in the sky
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.