Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lemma or lemma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemma may refer to:
Language and linguistics
- Lemma (morphology), the canonical, dictionary or citation form of a word
- Lemma (psycholinguistics), a mental abstraction of a word about to be uttered
- Headword, under which a set of related dictionary or encyclopaedia entries appears
Science and mathematics
- Analemma, a diagram showing the variation of the position of the Sun in the sky
- Lema (disambiguation)
- Neurolemma, part of a neuron
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.