Lemon drop (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Lemon Drop (disambiguation))
|Look up lemon drop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemon drop is a vodka-based cocktail.
Lemon drop may also refer to:
- Lemon drop (candy), a type of candy
- Lemon drop mangosteen, two species of trees
- Lemon drop pepper, a pepper variety
- Sunquat, also known as lemondrop, a variety of citrus fruit
- The Lemon Drop Kid, 1951 comedy film based on the short story of the same name by Damon Runyon
- Lemon Drop Kid (born 1996), racehorse
- The Mighty Lemon Drops, an English rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemon drop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.