Lemon Tree, New South Wales
Central Coast, New South Wales
|Population||385 (2011 census)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10)|
|• Summer (DST)||AEDT (UTC+11)|
|LGA(s)||Central Coast Council|
Lemon Tree is a rural suburb of the Central Coast Council local government area in the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. At the 2011 census, Lemon Tree, along with the adjacent suburbs of Durren Durren and Dooralong, had a combined population of 385.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Dooralong (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 May 2014. Lemon Tree is outlined in red in the map.
- "Lemon Tree". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Wyong". New South Wales Electoral Commission. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Dobell". Australian Electoral Commission. Archived from the original on 14 May 2014. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Bureau of Meteorology max
- "Lemon Tree". Land and Property Management Authority - Spatial Information eXchange. New South Wales Land and Property Information. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
|This Central Coast geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|