From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lemon tree)
Lemon tree or Lemontree may refer to:
- Lemon myrtle, an Australian native tree with a distinct lemon smell, used in cooking and as an anti-bacterial agent.
- Citrus limon, the tree bearing the lemon (fruit).
and may also refer to:
- Lemon Tree, New South Wales, a suburb on the Central Coast of eastern Australia
- Lemon Tree Passage, New South Wales, a suburb of Port Stephens Council of N.S.W., eastern Australia
- Lemontree, Queensland, a populated place in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia
Film, music and literature
- Lemon Tree (film), a 2008 film by director Eran Riklis
- "Lemon Tree" (Will Holt song), a song made popular by Trini Lopez
- "Lemon Tree" (Fool's Garden song), a song by Fool's Garden
- The Lemon Trees, a 1990s UK pop band
- "Lemon of Troy", an episode of The Simpsons featuring the theft of Springfield's Lemon Tree
- The Lemon Tree, an arts venue in Aberdeen, Scotland, managed by Aberdeen Performing Arts
- The Lemon Tree, a 2006 novel by Sandy Tolan (ISBN 978-1582343433)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemon Tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.