From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lemonade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemonade is a drink made with lemons.
Lemonade may also refer to:
- Lemon-Lime soft drinks, referred to as "Lemonade" in Australia and New Zealand.
- Lemonade fruit, a hybrid citrus fruit found in Australia and New Zealand.
- Lemonade (band), an alternative dance band from San Francisco, California
- Lemonade (Mucky Pup album), 1992
- Lemonade (EP), a 2004 EP by Wheatus
- Lemonade (G. Love album), 2006
- Lemonade (Beyoncé album), 2016
- "Lemonade" (Adam Friedman song), 2016
- "Lemonade" (Alexandra Stan song), 2012
- "Lemonade" (CocoRosie song), 2010
- "Lemonade" (Gucci Mane song), 2010
- "Lemonade", a song and single by Chris Rice from album What A Heart Is Beating For, 2007
- "Lemonade", a song by Blind Melon from Soup
- "Lemonade", a song by Boys Noize & Erol Alkan
- "Lemonade", a song by Danity Kane
- "Lemonade", a song by Planet Funk
- "Lemonade", a song by Sophie
Plays and films
- Lemonade, a play by Eve Ensler
- Lemonade, a play by James Prideaux
- Lemonade, a film released together with Lemonade (Beyoncé album) in 2016
- Lemonade Profile, an extension to the IMAP standard for email
- Keith Lemon's Lemonaid, a British television series
- Lemoned Plant, formerly simply Lemoned, a Japanese record label and retail store franchise
- Ramune, a Japanese soft drink
- Lamune (visual novel), a Japanese romantic video game and anime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemonade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.