|Restructured (Hamlet)||January 1, 1951|
|• Governing body||Clinworth No. 230|
|• MP||David L. Anderson|
|• MLA||Wayne Elhard|
|Railways||Great Western Railway|
Lemsford is a hamlet in Clinworth Rural Municipality No. 230, Saskatchewan, Canada. It previously held the status of village until January 1, 1951. The hamlet is located 42 km east of the Town of Leader at the intersection of Highway 32 and Highway 649, the hamlet is also serviced by the Great Western Railway.
|Canada census – Lemsford, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Total private dwellings:|
|Median household income:|
- Lemsford Ferry, located 21 km north of Lemsford on highway 649.
- Great Western Railway, a Canadian short line railway company operating on former Canadian Pacific Railway trackage in southwest Saskatchewan.
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters".
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on November 21, 2008.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005). "CTI Determine your provincial constituency".
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line".
- "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on March 25, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- Great Western Railway
- Red Coat Road & Rail Ltd. - RCRR