From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Len or LEN is a common first name, and also may refer to:
- len, an old Scandinavian term for a fief
- len (programming), a function that gives the length of a text string in some dialects of BASIC programming language
- len, ISO 639 code for Lencan languages
- Len (band), a Canadian indie rock group
- Len (Norway), an important Norwegian administrative entity during 1536–1814, the period of Dano-Norwegian unification after their amalgamation as one state
- River Len, a river in the English county of Kent
- Mr. Len, hiphop DJ
- Lén, a character from Irish mythology
- Len Dugan (1910–1967), American football player
- Alex Len (born 1993), Ukrainian basketball player
- Fictional characters
- Len (Tsukihime), a fictional character from the visual novel Tsukihime by TYPE-MOON
- Len, the feature character from the manga "Video Girl Len"
- Len Kagamine (鏡音レン), a Vocaloid from VOCALOID 2
- Len (Wing Knight), a character from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight series
As a three-letter acronym LEN may refer to:
- Ligue Européenne de Natation, the European Swimming League
- León Airport, IATA airport code 'LEN'
- ICAO airline code for Lentini Aviation, see Airline codes-All
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Len.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.