|Full name||William John Leonard Beel|
|Date of birth||23 August 1945|
|Place of birth||Leominster, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
William John Leonard "Len" Beel (born 23 August 1945) is an English former professional footballer who played in the Football League for Shrewsbury Town and Birmingham City. He also appeared for Somerset County Cricket Club.
Beel was born in Leominster, Herefordshire. A goalkeeper, he joined Shrewsbury Town as an apprentice in 1961, and turned professional two years later. He made three appearances for the club in the Third Division, and moved on to Birmingham City in January 1965 as cover for Johnny Schofield. Beel played only once for Birmingham's first team. With relegation from the First Division already confirmed, he turned out in the penultimate game of the 1964–65 season, at home to Blackburn Rovers, a game which finished as a 5–5 draw. Released soon afterwards, he moved into non-league football with Shifnal Town, and later played for Bath City.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 71. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Shrewsbury Town : 1950/51 – 2002/03 & 2004/05 – 2007/08". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 9 April 2009.
- Matthews, p. 200.
- "Birmingham City : 1947/48 – 2007/08". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 9 April 2009.
- "Len Beel". cricinfo. Retrieved 9 April 2009.
- "Warwickshire v Somerset at Birmingham, 22 Jun 1969". cricinfo. Retrieved 9 April 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an English cricket person born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|