|Full name||Leonard Sydney Dockett|
|Date of birth||5 March 1920|
|Place of birth||Carlton, Victoria|
|Date of death||1 January 2008(aged 87)|
|Place of death||Melbourne, Victoria|
|Height / weight||175 cm / 73 kg|
|Position(s)||Midfielder, half forward|
|Representative team honours|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1951.
2 State and international statistics correct as of 1950.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Leonard Sydney 'Len' Dockett (5 March 1920 – 1 January 2008) was an Australian rules football player in the Victorian Football League, and he also played cricket for the VCA Colts cricket team in the 1938-39 and 1939-40 season, making 22 runs while there, and for Richmond in the 1938-39 and 1955-56 season, with a total of 121 runs.  In December 2007, he was awarded a life membership to the Melbourne Football Club.
- Register of V.C.A. 1st XI Pennant, District & Premier Cricketers: 1889-90 to 2011-12
- "Len Dockett dies, 87". Melbourne Herald Sun. 5 January 2008. Retrieved 1 February 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Len Dockett.|
- Len Dockett's statistics from AFL Tables
- Len Dockett's profile from AustralianFootball.com
- History of the Richmond Cricket Club at Cricket Victoria
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|