Anna Lena Elisabet Nyman|
23 May 1944
4 February 2011 (aged 66)|
|Spouse(s)||Rune Andersson (m. 1977–1979)|
Anna Lena Elisabet Nyman (23 May 1944 – 4 February 2011) was a Swedish film and stage actress.
Having had her first film roles in 1955, Nyman had a role in Vilgot Sjöman's 491 (1964) and got her breakthrough in his I Am Curious (Yellow) (1967), where she, in pseudo-documentary fashion, played a character of the same name as herself, and its sequel I Am Curious (Blue) (1968). She later participated in many of the films and stage productions of Hans Alfredson and Tage Danielsson, such as Release the Prisoners to Spring (1975) and The Adventures of Picasso (1978). Nyman co-starred with Ingrid Bergman and Liv Ullmann in Ingmar Bergman's Autumn Sonata (1978).
- "Lena Nyman". Swedish Film Institute. 1 March 2014.
- "Recipients of Litteris et Artibus 2004" (in Swedish). Royal Court of Sweden. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Skawonius, Betty. "Lena Nyman årets O'Neill-stipendiat". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Bergan, Ronald (7 February 2011) "Lena Nyman obituary". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "Skådespelerskan Lena Nyman är död". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). 4 February 2011. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|