|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||436.28 km2 (168.45 sq mi)|
|• Density||750/km2 (1,900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Lengshuijiang (Chinese: 冷水江; pinyin: Lěngshuǐjiāng) is a county-level city in Hunan Province, China, it is under the administration of Loudi prefecture-level City. Located on the central Hunan, the city is bordered to the north and west by Xinhua County, to the south by Xinshao County, to the east by Lianyuan City. Lengshuijiang City covers 439 km2 (169 sq mi). As of 2015， it has a registered population of 370,300 and a resident population of 342,700. The city has 4 subdistricts, 5 towns and a township under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Lengshuijiang Subdistrict (冷水江街道).
Lengshuijiang was incorporated as a city in 1960 which created from parts of Xinhua County. It is a resource-based city which is rich in antimony, it has the world's largest antimony mine (more than 50% of the world's production of antimony).
Lengshuijiang Normal School is an institution of higher education in Lengshuijiang, which has no university.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Lengshuijiang" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Loudi City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《娄底市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 娄底市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Loudi People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Lengshuijiang City in 2015: according to Statistical Communiqué of Lengshuijiang City on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development, see 冷水江市2015年国民经济和社会发展统计公报, or ahmhxc.com
- the divisions of Lengshuijiang City (November 23, 2015): according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Lengshuijiang city on November 23, 2015, see rednet (November 23, 2015): 《关于同意冷水江市乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕66号) also see: Lengshuijiang.gov
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|