|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,218.16 km2 (470.33 sq mi)|
|• Density||390/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Lengshuitan District (simplified Chinese: 冷水滩区; traditional Chinese: 冷水灘區; pinyin: Lěngshuǐtān Qū; literally: "cold water shoal") is one of two urban districts of Yongzhou City, Hunan Province, China. It is located on the north of the city proper, and lies to the eastern border of Guangxi.
The district is bordered to the northwest and the north by Dong'an County, to the northeast and the east by Qidong and Qiyang Counties, to the south by Lingling District. The district covers 1,221 km2 (471 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 552,600 and a resident population of 529,200. Lengshuitan District has 8 subdistricts, 8 towns ( and 3 townships) under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Wutong Subdistrict (梧桐街道).
- Google (2014-07-02). "Shanhuxiang" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Lengshuitan District in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Lengshuitan District on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年冷水滩区国民经济和社会发展统计公报): lst.gov.cn or yzcity.gov.cn
- the divisions of Lengshuitan District in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Lengshuitan District on November 16, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意冷水滩区乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕23号): rednet.cn, yzcity.gov.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com. Also see the full version of adjustment of village-level divisions: yz.rednet.cn
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|