From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up length or breadth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Length in its basic meaning is the long dimension of an object.
Length may also refer to:
- Length measurement
- Length (phonetics), in phonetics
- Arc length
- Length of a module, in abstract algebra
- Length of a polynomial
- Vector field length in vector calculus
- Line and length in cricket
- Horse length in equestrianism
- Nautical term: Length overall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Length.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.