|Date of birth||10 May 1987|
|Place of birth||Verna, Goa, India|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|2014–2015||→ Dempo (loan)||18||(1)|
|2015–2016||→ Mohun Bagan (loan)||8||(1)|
|2016–2017||→ Bengaluru FC (loan)||12||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:48, 23 April 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15:43, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
Lenny was born in Verna, Goa in Cortalim and turned professional at the age of 17 when he played for Fransa-Pax, a club who’s dissolving led Rodrigues to train with Salgaocar for a year and a half. Though he was offered a contract to play in the senior team for his new club, Rodrigues turned it down to wait for a move to Churchill Brothers, a club he supported as a boy, as an under-20 player. Passing through Churchill Brothers’ youth system, the midfielder won the I-League the year he joined the club, in the 2008–09 season. Rodrigues also played a role in his teams wins at the Durand Cup and 2009 IFA Shield and 2011 IFA Shield.
- "Rodrigues makes presence felt". Indian Express.
- "Transfer News". FC Pune City. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- Noronha, Anselm (17 June 2015). "Lenny Rodrigues agrees to join Mohun Bagan". Goal.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "Bengaluru FC snap up Lenny Rodrigues". Bengaluru Football Club. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "International Friendly: Oman 5-1 India". Goal.com.