Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lens may refer to:
- Lens (optics), an optical element which converges or diverges light
Other radiation focus and forces
- Gravitational lens, a massive astronomical object which causes visual distortions
- Electrostatic lens, a device used to focus or collimate electron beams
- Explosive lens, a shaped explosive charge with focused blast
- Lens, Pas-de-Calais, a city in Northern France
- Arrondissement of Lens, an arrondissement in the Pas-de-Calais département of France
- RC Lens, a football (soccer) club from Lens, France
- Lens, Belgium
- Lens, Valais, Switzerland
- Lens (plant), the genus of the lentil plant
- Lens (geometry), a geometric shape formed from two arcs
- Lens (geology), a body of ore or rock that is thick in the middle and thin at the edges
- Lens (hydrology), a layer of fresh water derived from rainfall, overlying saline groundwater
- Kamera lens (biology), a unicellular, flagellate organism and the only species of the genus Kamera.
- Lens (film), a 2016 Indian film made simultaneously in Malayalam and Tamil.
- The Lens (band)
- Bidirectional transformation in computer science
- European Laboratory for Non-Linear Spectroscopy
- Laser engineered net shaping, a rapid prototyping technology capable of building fully dense metal parts
- Lens (surname)
- Lens, a fictional alien device in E. E. Smith's Lensman series
- Perspective (cognitive)
- Google Lens, an augmented reality feature for smartphones
- Office Lens, a document scanning feature part of Microsoft Office
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.