From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the nearby town, formerly called Lenughi, see Khoronk.
Lenughi (Armenian: Լենուղի; until 1946, Aghlanli Nerkin and Yasakhli) is a village in the Armavir Province of Armenia. The town's church, dedicated to Saint Nshan, dates from the 1870s. The "MAP" brandy and wine factory is located in Lenughi.
- Lenughi at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 38; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|