|Target||human colony stimulating factor 2|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||145.85 kDa|
Lenzilumab (INN) (alternative identifier KB003) is a humanized monoclonal antibody (class IgG1 kappa) that targets colony stimulating factor 2 (CSF2)/granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) designed for the treatment of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML) and juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML). In vitro studies on human cells have demonstrated that Lenzilumab can induce sensitivity in myeloid and monocytic cells suggesting the antibody's applicability in CMML and JMML indications.
This drug is under development by KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc. and as of 2017 is currently undergoing clinical trials for CMML. Prior to application in treating CMML, Lenzilumab was assessed for use in treating inadequately controlled asthma and rheumatoid arthritis.
- "Lenzilumab - AdisInsight". adisinsight.springer.com. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Anti-Human CSF2 Therapeutic Antibody (lenzilumab) - Creative Biolabs". www.creativebiolabs.net. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Lenzilumab :: KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KBIO)". KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council - Lenzilumab, American Medical Association.
- World Health Organization (2014). "International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN). Proposed INN: List 111" (PDF). WHO Drug Information. 28 (2).
- Padron, Eric; Painter, Jeffrey S.; Kunigal, Sateesh; Mailloux, Adam W.; McGraw, Kathy; McDaniel, Jessica M.; Kim, Eunhee; Bebbington, Christopher; Baer, Mark (2013-06-20). "GM-CSF–dependent pSTAT5 sensitivity is a feature with therapeutic potential in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia". Blood. 121 (25): 5068–5077. doi:10.1182/blood-2012-10-460170. ISSN 0006-4971. PMC . PMID 23632888.
- Inc., KaloBios Pharmaceuticals. "KaloBios Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Study of Lenzilumab for the Treatment of Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Study of Lenzilumab (KB003) in Previously Treated Patients With Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". clinicaltrials.gov. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Effect of KB003 in Subjects With Asthma Inadequately Controlled by Corticosteroids - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". clinicaltrials.gov. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "Study of KB003 In Biologics-Inadequate Rheumatoid Arthritis - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". clinicaltrials.gov. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
|This monoclonal antibody-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|