|Leonardo Aurellio Randy Fitzpatrick|
August 10, 1978 |
West Orange, New Jersey, United States
Leo Fitzpatrick was born in West Orange, New Jersey. He was discovered at age 14 by director Larry Clark at Washington Square Park in New York City, skateboarding. Fitzpatrick was trying to perform certain skating tricks, and every time he was unsuccessful, he would scream and curse. Clark cast him in the movie Kids and later in his follow-up feature, Bully.
After finishing Storytelling, he was cast in the Robert Redford vehicle The Last Castle (2001). Two days before filming was to begin, he was in Los Angeles and was leaving a friend's party and was hit by a drunk driver. His leg suffered severe nerve and muscle damage, and he was unable to walk for a month and had to go through physical therapy. He was dropped from The Last Castle as a result.
In 2000, he appeared in Bam Margera's CKY2K. He also appeared in CKY3 in 2001.
- Cold Comes the Night (2013)
- Doomsdays (2013) as Buho
- The Heart, She Holler (2011, 2013) (TV series)
- Some Guy Who Kills People (2011) as Irv
- Sons of Anarchy (2010) (TV series) as Prospect Shepard (2 episodes)
- The Kill Point (2007) (TV series) as Mr. Mouse
- How to Rob a Bank (2007) as Gunman
- My Name Is Earl (2005, 2007) (TV series) as Sonny (4 episodes)
- Fay Grim (2006) as Carl Fogg
- Carnivale (2005) (TV series) as Ern (2 episodes)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2004) (TV series) as Rickie "Chops" Cozza (1 episode)
- The Wire (2002–2004) (TV series) as Johnny Weeks
- Serendipity (2001) as Leasing Office Temp
- Storytelling (2001) as Marcus
- Bully (2001) as The Hitman
- Another Day in Paradise (1997) as Guard
- Kids (1995) as Telly