This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Leo Geter is an American character actor who has appeared in many films, including the 1984 hit Footloose, as well as Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984), No Way Out (1987), Near Dark (1987), In Love and War (1987), Slaughter of the Innocents (1993), The Stand (1994), and Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995).
Howard Stern was going to get the part of the radio talk show host Barry Simms in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers in 1995, but he was filming Private Parts at the time, so the role went to Geter.
Geter made his directorial debut with the 2002 film Andy Across the Water. He has made guest appearances on television shows such as Northern Exposure, In the Heat of the Night, Empty Nest, and Amazing Stories.
Geter graduated from Danville Indiana Community High School in 1985.
- Footloose (1984) - Rich
- Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) - Tommy
- In Love and War (1987, TV Movie) - Mike Haggerty
- No Way Out (1987) - Ensign Fox
- Near Dark (1987) - Caleb's Friend
- Slaughter of the Innocents (1993) - William Barnes
- Heaven Sent (1994) - Jim Kelley
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) - Barry Simms
- Penny Dreadful (2005) - Barry Simms
|This article about an American film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|