Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leo II (or Leon II) may refer to:
- Leo II (emperor), Byzantine emperor who reigned from January 18 to November 17, 474
- Pope Leo II, pope from August 682 to July 683
- Leon II of Abkhazia (767/68–811/12)
- Leo II of Halych (d. 1323)
- Leo II, King of Armenia (1236–1289), sometimes also referred to as Leo III
- Leo II (1150–1219), King of Armenia, sometimes referred to as Leo I, King of Armenia or Levon I of Armenia, initially known as Prince Leo II
- Leo II (dwarf galaxy), a dwarf galaxy discovered in 1950
- LEO II (computer), an early commercial programmable computer
- Leo II (theorem prover), an automated theorem prover
- Leopard 2, a German battle tank
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leo II.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.