This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Leomie Jasmin Francis Anderson
15 February 1993
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
Leomie Jasmin Francis Anderson (born 15 February 1993), is an English model and designer. She began walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2015, and was made a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2019.
Anderson began her modeling career in 2010. Her first show was for Marc Jacobs; she has also walked for brands such as Moschino, Tom Ford, Chloé, Yeezy, Fenty Puma, Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger. In 2015, Anderson was cast for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in her third attempt at casting.
Anderson currently ranks as a "Money Girl" by models.com
- "Leomie Anderson - Model".
- "Leomie Anderson Is the Newest Victoria's Secret Angel". Glamour. April 4, 2019.
- Okwodu, Janelle (23 November 2015). "How a Model Vlogger Landed on the Victoria's Secret Runway". Vogue. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- "More Than A Model: Meet Social Activist and Entrepreneur Leomie Anderson". Forbes.
- "HOW LEOMIE ANDERSON WENT FROM TEEN MODEL TO ACTIVIST AND MEDIA ENTREPRENEUR". Fashionista.
- Agyemang, Nana (21 February 2017). "Leomie Anderson Talks Model Activism and the Fashion Industry". Elle. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- Garcia, Tess (13 April 2017). "Leomie Anderson Talks Discrimination at Fashion Week and LAPP the brand". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 27 August 2017.
- "The Money Girls". models.com.